Pokemon Prism is an interesting Pokemon Rom Hack of Pokemon Crystal, created by Koolboyman. Pokemon Prism takes up to eight years to develop, giving players a new story and a completely new location with over 200 species of Pokemon. Pokemon Prism is designed in monochrome style like the version on GameBoy, but the gameplay standard 60 fps. The game includes new mini-games and plot points in which the player controls a Pokemon. The dev team of Twitch Plays Pokemon also contributed to the game’s development with lead developer Koolboyman as project manager.
This is the website of Pokemon Prism including ROM Download, Cheats, Walkthrough and Guides. We are so glad that you are here. If you are a true fan of Pokemon RPG Games category, don’t skip Pokemon Prism because it is really a cool hack.
- A brand new region called Naljo is bigger than Johto Region has 10 new cities – towns – villages with many forests – caves – routes.
- All 252 Pokemon from the first four generations.
- A new clock system which can keeps tracks Days – Months – Years, although it is not the real-time clock anymore.
- There are many areas where only Pokemon exist.
- Three new different moves, many new items.
- New music.
- Two new types are Gas and Sound.
- New TMs/HMs.
- The Naljo and National Pokedex have bene re-arranged.
- Some areas are side-scrolling.
- New minigames, new types of Pokemon.
The story of Prism starts with the son/daughter of Lance. Lance is a famous Pokemon trainer in the Naljo Region. He has a mine which is exploiting many things.
One day, his son/daughter enters the mine and play a lot. After that, he/she be stucked in a sudden accident. And when he/she finds a lost Larvitar in this mine, they must get out together and finish collecting the eight Naljo badges all around this region.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.